Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Friday 25 August 2017

Oldies Goldies - Elena Kincaid - Alpha Blood and a Free Read

Here's my homage to the joy of older titles, those books that stayed in our hearts and we don't want to ever ever forget. I will be hosting eight romance authors (every Tuesday and Friday all through August! stay tuned, there may be giveaways!) with their favourite titles from their own backlist. 

I am very very happy to have Elena Kincaid telling us about her Pack Warriors series, a shifter story in four books of which two are already available. And we all hope Elena gets cracking with the remaining two!

"Thank you so much for hosting me on your blog today, Katherine. Alpha Blood (Pack Warriors #1) was the first book I published with Evernight and I couldn’t have been more thrilled to become part of the Evernight Family. I just kept picturing a young woman, part animal, part human, writhing in great pain in a forest, and then a story was born. Add in some sexy overprotective wolf shifters, and what more can a girl want? wink emoticon And I absolutely have to thank the fabulous readers. Alpha Blood has won two Reader’s choice awards from Evernight and The Romance Reviews. I wrote Alpha Blood Treat as a Thank you to the readers. It’s a free read over at Evernight.
I’m currently working on Beta Wars, book 3 in the series and hopefully can jump into the 4th and final book in the series, Gamma Trials, right after.
Since becoming part of the Evernight family, I have also been in a few Anthologies, and have another series, Beyond The Veil, which I co-write with the lovelies Maia Dylan and Sarah Marsh. We have four books out now, and are in the middle of writing book 5.
Well, thanks again for having me, and thank you to your lovely readers for stopping by. slightsmile emoticon
Elena Kincaid"




Gemma, a she-wolf, alone and in unbearable pain, cries vengeance against the evil man who caused her suffering.  Jordan, alpha of the White-Moon pack, the largest in the country, has a war to prepare for.  Kane, his brother and beta, struggles to be worthy of the role thrust upon him. 
When young girls start to disappear and rumors of a dangerous serum surface, the two men are brought face to face with their destiny.  A fiery passion blooms between Gemma and her men, one that heals her body and soul, but a dangerous war still lies ahead.  Will they be successful at stopping an evil tyrant before another girl goes missing or will Gemma pay the ultimate price?  With her life.

Alpha Blood has some very nice reviews out there!
" I absolutely love this book! It starts out super intense and ends on a very sweet note. Gemma is in a horrible position but her strength was amazing! All she needed was a little help from her sexy alpha males (mmmm that's TWO sexy alpha males), and she could battle anything.
The yummy scenes between her and her men, Kane and Jordan, were smoking hot! A lot of authors have a hard time writing love scenes with three people, but Elena did a FANTASTIC job!"

"Gemma is a character that faced many hardships before finding her mates. Her meeting Jordan and Kane was the best thing that could happen to her. It brought them great joy even as they had to fight to be together. The first book ended too soon for me and left me wanting more time with these characters. The announcement of a second book made me very happy but it is only a brief interlude with the mates. You can enjoy the sweetness of their special time together in this companion to the story. I hope the author will deliver a longer treat for the readers who have grown to love the characters."

"One of the BEST sort stories I have ever read. Fast paced, engaging and sexy read! The characters were extremely well fleshed out for such a short read. The drama was intense and the sex was SUPER HOT! Great job Elena!"

Are you curious now?! I know I am! 


Follow Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment