Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Thursday 19 October 2017

Another picture... and more of the same poem...









Yours is the first winter star
In its dark mantle
Yours is the wind in the shadow-trees
And the voice of the rushing grasses
Yours is the falling dusk - and the rising moon
And yours is the moonlight
On the rippling sands of Arnia
And the starry splendor of the Milky Way
As it bends its scattered brightness
Over the desert dunes

Yours is the great boundless sky above
From star to countless star - forever

As yours is my trembling heart
My love – my love – 



From "A song for Laz' Law" bits of which were published in Head-Shy 
Photo and ditial manip by Katherine Wyvern

No comments:

Post a Comment